Welcome to Delicious Mail 2, the professional multi-usage email template which comes in 5 color themes, 12 layouts each, every one of them has 2 backgrounds (light-dark gray).
Features & Content
- 120 HTML newsletter pages (5 color themes, 2 background versions of each color, each version contains 12 layouts).
- Layered elements PSD files.
- Well commented valid HTML.
- User friendly documentation covers editing the layout, sending the newsletter, using it in Mailchimp, and useful tips.
- You can copy/paste content blocks (tables) from layout to another.
- You can delete/duplicate any content block (table).
- You can copy/paste content blocks (tables) from any layout in Delicious Mail 2 to Delicious Mail.
Multi-usage email template
Whether you need email template for business & marketing, hosting & software or personal usage, Delicious Mail 2 is designed for you, here is how the 12 layouts are designed to fit multi-usage purposes:
Layout 1 – 2 – 5 – 6 – 10 designed for general email template and newsletter usage:
Layout 3 – 4 – 9 – 11 for presenting and promoting products/services ( layout 3&4 as in
Layout 7 & 8 for selling products/services:
Layout 12 fits announcements and letter usage:
Delicious Mail 2 template is compatible with all major email clients, it’s coded with attention to different email clients rendering compatibilities.
Renders perfectly on email clients and browsers starting from old browsers such as Internet explorer 5.5 till new email programs like Outlook 2010 and Mozilla Thunderbird 12.
Delicious Mail 2 is designed in the same color themes and dimensions as Delicious Mail so you can safely mix the layout elements between both of them. You can expand your campaign with the matching landing page Delicious Landing.
Version 1.1: Fixed border issue for higher compatibility with Outlook 2007 – 2010.
If you like this template you may also like:
CoolArticleSpinner.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.