Premium WordPress Theme
Thank you for choosing CosmoThemes and purchasing one of our Premium WordPress Themes – your choice is greatly appreciated!
I love it! is a content sharing WordPress theme suitable for different posts formats:
- image posts,
- video posts with automated thumbnails creation, self-hosted videos
- audio posts,
- posts with attachments,
- combination of all content types.
Built-in lightbox login and registration
Let your users login or register without leaving the page. The built-in eye-candy AJAX form will pop-up when trying to enter site’s prohibited areas, such as “Add a new post” or “View NSFW posts”.
Users can also register/login to your site using their Facebook accounts.
Front end submission
Let your registered users upload posts directly from front-end. The front-end submission permits users to choose their post format: image, video, audio, text and attachment. Each and every single format can be enabled or disabled.
Users can also edit or delete their own posts directly from front-end.
User profile page
Every registered user can edit his profile from his personal account page which now offers avatar upload, password change and other personal data edit.
Love your posts
Enable the “Love” feature to let users raise in rating your posts. When a certain post reaches the limit of 50 likes it will become featured. The like limit can be changed from backend while the number of likes for all posts can be randomly generated.
Set your blog mainpage to display either Featured or Fresh posts, or both. Mainpage is also available as a static page.
Ever wondered how to tell your users of a specific feature or important message on your site? You can now achieve this with theme’s built-in tooltip manager. You can use it on every single page on your site being able to add an infinite number of such hints.
Navigate using keyboard keys
Use keyboard’s J, K, L, C, V and R keys for different actions on your site: scroll to next post, scroll to previous post, love a post, comment post, view post or display a random post. These keys combination are now working on post page as well.
Enable human-time to let users know when the post was added. Switch back to the native WordPress time format from settings.
Facebook versus default comments
You can either enable the default comment system or opt for the Facebook comments.
Add your Facebook application ID so you can moderate comments.
You can create an unlimited number of slideshows and define different ones for desired pages or posts.
Sidebars and widgets
The site uses unlimited sidebars for you to be able to insert as many widgets as you need to get the most of your theme: Categories with icons, Content tabber (hot posts, new, comments, tags), Flickr, Twitter, Latest posts, Social media, Top authors, Submit content.
Select a different layout for each of your posts: containing a left sidebar, a right sidebar or displayed full-width.
Social media ready
All posts have built-in social-media share buttons that users can click and promote any content of your web-site. Enable or Disable them for any particular post or page.
The theme also uses built-in breadcrumbs, dropdown menus, image resizing, 100+ shortcodes, built-in related posts and social-media sharing, and comes with an extensive documentation to help you get started.
If you happen to face some difficulties with this theme, consider to use our support which is conducted through the CosmoThemes support forums: http://cosmothemes.com/forums
Support for all the themes will be available only at the support forum.
version 2.5 – Sept 14, 2015
-UPDATE: Facebook login for apps API 2.4 fix
-FIX: Fixed wp_widget with __construct
-FEATURE: front posting for non-logged-in users option. See “Front end posting” option compartment
version 2.4 – June 26, 2015
– UPDATE: deleted Cosmo API deprecated function
– FIX: PrettyPhoto security update
– FIX: XSS scripting
– FIX: Twitter widget: multiple instances fatal error
– UPDATE: deleted deprecated cosmoNews() function
– UPDATE: Yoast meta compatibility.
– UPDATE: categories are sorted by title in Post Item page
version 2.3 – February 14, 2015
– Changed the SWF flash upload loader into a CSS3 version;
– Changed the SWF flash upload loader into a CSS3 version for post submission too;
– Fixed back-end slide-show settings;
– Changed back slide show to fade;
– Fixed slide show effect option;
– Cleared WP_query after using it.;
version 2.2 – July 17, 2014
– fixed login AJAV on some hosts, via SimpleModal;
– fixed cookie error on first login;
– fixed category and tag related posts;
– fixed some PHP strict standards notices due to PHP version updates;
– fixed error related to PHP update;
– fixed Facebook comments responsiveness;
version 2.1 – December 5, 2013
– WordPress 3.6 compatibility fixes;
– fixed image link for submit widget;
– added hierarchical category sorting;
– Fixed grid view images width/height;
– fixed feature image background DIV;
– fixed simple modal login for IE10;
– fixed home link.
version 2.0 – August 3, 2013
– WordPress 3.6 compatibility fixes;
version 1.9 – July 2, 2013
– fixed PHP compatibilities between old/new versions
– fixed 404 error for missing img
– fixed paper.png 404 error
– fixed prettyphoto setting
– fixed notices and deprecated functions
– fixed a video issue for mobile
– fixed some jQuery Migrate deprecated functions
– updated twitter widget to be compatible with API 1.1
version 1.8 – March 22, 2013
– fix for slideshow captions
– changed max width for images with caption and iframes
– fix for submission page
– small slider fix
– some style fixes for content editor in submission page
– comments fix, if the name/email are not required, they are not shown as “required”
– used user display name instead of user login in the user menu
– made the theme to work with social connect (WordPress plugin) plugin to improve the FB connect
– fixed featured image bug for video posts
– fixed compatibility issues with PHP 5.4.
– fixed word-wrap text in post titles
version 1.7 – February 2, 2013
– front end submission style fix
– removed a input name from search form to get rid of a useless parameter in the url
– added no image for posts in the slideshow with no featured images
– fix for search widget in IE
– style fix Firefox
– tooltip close bug fixed
– fixed bug with featured posts on frontpage and widget
– removed unused js (error fix)
version 1.6 – December 29, 2012
– simple modal login fix
– fix for slideshow caption when only one slide
– flickr widget fix
– contact form changed in widgets, other style fixes
– fix for NSFW post
– fixes for footer widgets
– fixed breadcrumbs
– fix for website url in settings
– fix showing author url in author box
– style fixes
version 1.5 – December 15, 2012
– various style fixes
– zoom icon fix for NSFW post
– fixed slide border radius + fixed stripes position on grid view
– comment box fix
– updated jquery scroll to to v 1.4.4 to work in chrome
version 1.4 – December 13, 2012
– implemented responsive layout
– replaced deprecated functionality in user_profile_update.php
– fixed alignment of images in single post
– fixed JS error in prettyPhoto settings
– css fixes for theme settings
version 1.3 – August 20, 2012
– fixed spelling mistakes
– removed Facebook “Share”
– fixed Facebook connect issue
version 1.2 – June 27, 2012
– fixed “Fresh” and “Hot” pagination issue
version 1.1 – June 18, 2012
– facebook connect fix
– fixed bug relate to NSFW & source
– Fixed bug with the top sticky bar
– new video player
– WordPress 3.4 compatibility updates
version 1.0 – April 20, 2012
– fixed fb connect issue
– fixed bug related to meta data
version 0.9 – March 23, 2012
– changed fb user name creation method
– fixed fb connect issue
– fixed Pinterest incompatibility
version 0.8 – February 28, 2012
– Fixed Facebook connect security issue
Version 0.7 – 30 January 2012
– Added posibility to reset all votes
– Clear uploaded files after the post is created
– Show user login box when registration is required to vote
Version 0.6 – 16 January 2012
– Facebook connect issue
Version 0.5 – 28 December 2011
– fixed an issue with audio files not showing up
– fixed avatar uploader issue
Version 0.4 – 16 December 2011
– Compatibility with WordPress 3.3
– Multiple upload for images and videos
Version 0.3 – 01 November 2011
– autocomplete.js MIME type not detected by some servers causing some java-script back-end functionalities to stop working
Version 0.2 – 01 November 2011
– Facebook comments count for AJAX grid/list switch
– Reduced load on blogs with many posts – added autocomplete for posts select
– Added pagination on the front page
– Added player for self hosted videos
– Email notification on new submitted posts with status pending
– Front-end post edit and delete for authors
– Added My added posts page with post status notification
– Added option to disable keyboard hotkeys
– Added separate widgets (latest posts, featured posts, comments, tags)
CoolArticleSpinner.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.