Klix Landing Page
Klix template is designed for instant promotion and marketing of your product. The template is a mix of click-through landing page and micro site. Depending upon your requirements, the template can be used as a stand-alone squeeze page, or a micro site. With above-the-fold-layout, product sliders, image gallery and working subscription form, the template can be potentially used to convert your visitors into buyers.
- Clean design with above the fold layout
- Valid HTML5
- 5 Page templates
- jQuery Cycle Slider (with static and dynamic promo content)
- jQuery Nivo Slider (with static and dynamic promo content)
- jQuery PrettyPhoto products gallery
- Working ajax/php subscription form with validation. (Sends visitor name and email address to your email account)
- 1 PSD source file with all layers intact
- Documentation file for template specific guidelines
- Cross Browser compatible
June 25, 2015 – v1.2
- Updated jQuery library to v1.11.3
- Updated prettyPhoto library for XSS vulnerability fix
- Updated jQuery validation plugin
Sep 16, 2013 – v1.1
- Fixed contact form message issue
Sources and Credits
I have used the following images for live preview, as listed:
The above mentioned images are copyrighted to their respective owners, and are Creative Commons-licensed for commercial use, adaptation, modification or building upon. The images are used for demo purpose and are NOT included with the download. I am thankful to all these artists/photographers for providing the content for use under ‘Creative Commons Attribution’ for the community.
Product gallery images by Envato Assets Library (FD Assets Portfolio)
Thank you for taking the time and browsing my template. If you have any questions related to the template, feel free to ask them on the item description page, or send me a mail via my profile page message box. I’d be glad to respond you.Source
CoolArticleSpinner.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.